General Hospital

Thanks SatelliteGal, tigerprowler and HIFI it has been fun!!!! Have to go to bed....5am getting nearer. Hope to see all of you this weekend. :)

Ok so now Claudia has to stay calm or she is going to lose her baby. Of all the people to tell to stay calm.... first Carly and now Claudia....... pffffffttt Fat chance of that. But you know she will make it to August because of the paternity test thing. Ratings!!

Poor Spinelli!!! But now we know why Kate is doing things. Blackmail. I think I understand it to be about who Kate got to invest in Crimson? If so, Sonny would be too obvious. Jerry Jax?

I know Sonny doesn't hit women, but I wanted him to just smack the crap out of Claudia today. She has alot of nerve to be calling him a hypocrite.

Why does Micheal think that his family should sit around doing nothing while he was in a coma? I can't wait til he's over this attitude crap. But the new Micheal reminds me of the old one, just no red hair. He's the same, he was always confrontational. I definitely don't think he needs to get into drugs right after coming out of a coma and having major surgery. Duh, what is Christina thinking?

If the family of Briana H. want to sue someone, it should be the mayor. He's the one that the accident happened and he didn't get it treated in time. Matt was trying to save her, stuff happens.

I thought Jax was the only one that backed Crimson.

Of course Christina is going to have a wreck with Micheal in the car the day he gets out of the hospital. Where do they come up with these things? Could he at least be back for a few weeks before he has a relapse or is it that time already?

Hey Gals got on here late...wonder why? Frank Jr. on and about. My recording ended while Michael and Christina were in the car...what happened? 2 funny on the waxing of Spinelli. :eek::D

Christina looked @ Micheal and then he looks at the road and yells, and she looks back at the road and screams, and headlights flash across their faces as she yanks the steering wheel to correct. Just the typical soap opera car crash.

Dang that is crazy. Good thing Jason got the doobiewa away from Christina. Miss Olivia has more to tell than what she saw with Claudia and Ric...that woman keeps alot of secrets...so why did she choose NOW to confess a tidbit to Sonny? :rolleyes:

I have no idea, the was Olivia started out I thought maybe she was going to tell him about her son, then I thought she was going to tell him about Claudia was the one who ordered the hit on Sonny and what she knows about that. I don't know why Jax thinks that Carly will blame him for Jerry's involvement. They know he's a poopstick, so why would it be a big surprise to anyone?

I have no idea, the was Olivia started out I thought maybe she was going to tell him about her son, then I thought she was going to tell him about Claudia was the one who ordered the hit on Sonny and what she knows about that. I don't know why Jax thinks that Carly will blame him for Jerry's involvement. They know he's a poopstick, so why would it be a big surprise to anyone?
Poopstick love it...Jerry sux big time. :hatsoff:

There was some mention of a new guy coming on the show that has invovement with Christina...not sure of the connection but from her past. Can you remember how long it has been since Christina was still little and she saw Sam shoot that guy....awwww what was his name...not clicking? :confused:

Diego. he was Alcazar's son, or nephew, son i think, but didn't know it and then found out and was going to be in his business and he supposedly died, then came back to be the txt messege killer - Diego, not Alcazar. I didn't word this very well, hope you understand it.

Surviving Jack

Aerial America on Smithsonian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)