General Hospital

Been in a funk for a bit .... wish the soaps were more entertaining

PREVIEWS!!!
Jerry Jacks makes threats on both Brenda AND Carly -- hey look, they have something ELSE in common! Actually, Brenda does open up to Carly about the Balkan's son -- and no, they are not in a parallel timeline. But Jerry's still coming after them. Look for Jason and Dante and Lucky to make a move against Jerry this week.

Also, the menace facing Port Charles gets a face this week. Yep -- the Balkan's identity is revealed! Who is he (or she)?
Sonny and Brenda's romance is heating up. And after the end of Friday's show … could anything else happen but the two having sex? But Sonny still has to think about keeping Brenda safe. So how's this for shocking: Sonny approaches Jax to take down Jerry together! Would Jax kill Jerry to protect Brenda?
Luke and Tracy's wedding is approaching faster and faster. And the concern on everybody's mind is whether Luke will show! It's time for Team Spencer to mobilize and make sure their dad makes it down the aisle.
Robin's new hospital pal Theo has been a great ally in her war against Lisa. So what's up with him suing the hospital?? Sure, he's not suing Robin, but still. She's got to try to convince him to change his mind. But seriously, what's up with this guy?
All this, plus Carly finally realizes Michael is pretty much dating a stripper, so look for her to get all up in Abby's face about it. And Johnny continues to come through for Lisa for really unexpected reasons.

Sorry to hear that the workload is so hard on you again, not good right here before the holidays:(. Thank you for the previews and hope that all will get better and soon. Take care and hope to see you and Mallory tomorrow night:)

Ok, so Carly needs to butt out of Michael and Abby's relationship right now. I don't want her to mess it up, dang it!!

So is Jerry the Balkin, or is the just working with/for him?

Hey sorry I got lost in the song posting.....I have not watched today's yet. It will be interesting to see Carly's reaction to Abby's occupation.

I do not know what is up with this Balkin thing....in SatGal's preview there is a possibility of it being a she????

WOW! Not what I was expecting to see today. I thought Mr. Hoffman (right?) was quirky and a little funny, but now we know what he's really around for. No one is going to be expecting this. Interesting...:popcorn

Liz needs to leave Brook Lynn alone. If I could have Brook's job, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Seriously!:D

PREVIEWS
Luke and Tracy's wedding is ON … provided that Luke actually shows up. But the biggest fireworks may involve everything surrounding the happy couple. Because Sonny's got a big announcement too -- he asks Brenda to marry him! Let's just hope the little tidbit Carly learns - namely, something about Brenda, Dante and a baby - doesn't get in the way.
Back to Luke and Tracy, though -- it might actually take a village to get Luke to the church on time. Lulu, Ethan, Lucky, even Brook Lynn all take their turns intervening to make sure that the wedding goes off without a hitch. Tune in to see if they're successful.
Back to Brenda, it's not just Carly and her agenda that she has to be afraid of. As we all saw last week, the Balkan is in Port Charles, and Brenda is high on his list of priorities. This week, Brenda comes face-to-face with her enemy!
It's Christmas in Port Charles, so look for some holiday family times. Patrick and Robin agree to set their differences aside for the holidays. Maxie tries to break up with Matt (yes, this is about as sentimental as Maxie gets). And Jason and Michael remember their roots and pay a visit to Edward Quartermaine.
GH will be airing encore episodes on Thursday and Friday, December 23rd and 24th. Get ready for a trip back to 2007 and the first days of the Metro Court hostage crisis. Back when Jerry Jacks was known as "Mr. Craig." Don't miss it!

WOW! Not what I was expecting to see today. I thought Mr. Hoffman (right?) was quirky and a little funny, but now we know what he's really around for. No one is going to be expecting this. Interesting...:popcorn

Liz needs to leave Brook Lynn alone. If I could have Brook's job, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Seriously!:D

I thought they were being too obvious with the Jerry Jax thing.
I want to see Michael & Abbey together and I hate when they mess it up. Of course we know Carly will be ridiculous but Michael knows that too so he should figure it out.
Im thinking Siobhan is undercover or something too. She was really surprised Jerry was not the Balkan. I think she is trying to set a trap for him.

The Balkin being Mr. Hoffman was really kinda/sorta cool. He looks more like a Balkin! That is why he checked himself into the hospital while his son's body was being transported out? Now he is trying to be the attorney representing Brenda & Dante.

Michael & Abbey are really cute together and without a doubt we all know that Carly will try her best to get rid of her all together. I am hoping that maybe Michael can set Carly straight!!!

Nikolas & Brooklyn have a weird thing going on but who is Liz to attack her??? Sleeping with one's brother....you may not have the same support that you once had.

I am hoping that it was the end of Jerry but you are right Mallory....probably not. This "baby" thing with Brenda & Dante is just way to weird??? I still hope that since Carly is so consumed with Dante & Brenda that the baby turns out to be Jax's. I said awhile back on how strange it would be if Brenda had Sonny's grandchild.....ewwww!

On Luke & Tracy's wedding....it was weird that Monica was not around??? No Bobbie or Ned either?

Hope that everyone here has a Very Merry Christmas.....stay warm & hugs to all:)

Seem that nobody is ever really dead on the soaps. Jerry wasnt around very long ..... seemed too short a period of time didnt it.
I really want it to turn out NOT to be Dantes baby too. Maybe a coverup for someone else. I like Carolyns idea of it turning out to be Jax's..... that would be sweet karma for her :)

WOW!! Massive ending to today's episode. Are tomorrow and Friday reruns for the end of the year? That will suck if they are... Good song that Steve was playing. This crash is just in time for January sweeps. Do they do January sweeps? I thought it was February when that usually happened. Any good previews lately, SG?

Happy New Years (early :D ), ladies!!!! :)

Happy New Years Mallory & SatGal:)

Hope that you are feeling better Mallory, I read that you had the flu....ouch I just am getting over it.

I hate stories like what they are doing with the "bus crash". I am hoping that they are not killing someone off??? It appears in one commercial preview that Dante is begging for someone not to leave him. I keep wondering if they are going to kill off Olivia? What was the true motive for Carly sending her on the ski trip anyway? I saw something about Morgan is missing after the accident.....I have not watched today's yet so maybe this has been answered already.

Happy New Years @party

Happy New Year!
As you know the crash ended the week. Strange crash.... everyone was thrown from the bus.

PREVIEWS...
The aftermath of the bus crash has everybody scrambling to find survivors and save the injured -- and someone will die this week.
As the injured -- and their families -- race to GH, we'll see a brand new doctor who gets thrown into the mix. Khary Payton joins the cast as Terrell, a handsome new doc who looks like he'll have to save the lives of Port Charles's children as an introduction to the town. This new doc will also have an unexpected connection to another GH doctor.
The bus crash victim in the most critical condition is Olivia, whose injuries are severe. Dante is with Brenda when he gets the news, so she's there for comfort -- not Lulu. It's really awkward when Lulu finally does make it to him. Not that Dante cares when he finally gets to his mom's bedside and begs her to live.
Elsewhere, Sonny and Brenda's wedding announcement continues to provoke mixed reactions across Port Charles. Brenda chooses a couple of bridesmaids this week, but she also hears from Jason, Spinelli, and Suzanne, and not one of them thinks the wedding is a good idea.

All this, plus Carly threatens Abby, and Spinelli offers Diane a chance to help immortalize the Jackal in literature.
And how about a peek into what's happening in 2011?

*Sonny and Brenda's wedding plans are under threat by Carly AND the Balkan.
*Lulu finds out about Dante and Brenda's past.
*Lisa hatches a new plot.
*Carly is determined to keep Abby and Michael apart, while Michael makes a huge admission.
*Spinelli embarks on a new career.
*Alexis and her family face a new crisis.
*Sam gets news that will change her life forever.

So the driver of the bus died. That's it right? Morgan is just missing. As much as I don't like the actor that plays him, I don't want them to kill him off. That would be too sad.

I was riveted to the screen tonight watching. When it was over, I was like, "That's it????" That's the first time I've been like that in awhile for this show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts