General Questions about Wild Feeds

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TimLones111

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Canton, Ohio
I was wondering about wild feeds..especially sports..When you add the transponders in, will those transponders be used by the same team/teams throughout the season, or will I have to change them every few days..

Yea the names of the uplink and the tp's change all the time.One week I had four different names and tp's listed for CBB games that all came from the same arena.I generally try to delete channels and re blinscan certain sats early in the morning while I'm reading the news and having a coffee so as not to interupt the wifes viewing time later lol.

depends on the team

some college teams have reserved the same satellite or even transponder for the whole season so its easy for alumni to get the games. Couple examples are
North Dakota hockey (Fighting Sioux Sports Network)
Montana Grizzlies football
Montana State Bobcats football

Also those 3 are good examples because in the case of NoDak they have a pretty big network setup of cable for the games in ND/SD/Northern MN and there are multiple cable companies involved. So they have one set transponder for them to pick up

Montana & Montana State football games are on the CBS & ABC Networks in Montana so its easier for them to grab the same signal each week.

Some networks use the same satellite for each game but the parameters vary mainly because we are not the intended viewer ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts