Genie and mini clients

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You would need to contact directv with the rid numbers and if they are "owned" then they can be activated under a different account, but you would still need to pay for programming. However with these being so new, i have serious doubts they are owned, the buyer would probably be buying doorstops.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

25 not 35 but yes, and if they were on a previous account they are still doorstops, so be sure to check, actually for a new install all that equipment would be included free right now anyway, i would only ebay "owned" directv receivers.

25 not 35 but yes, and if they were on a previous account they are still doorstops, so be sure to check, actually for a new install all that equipment would be included free right now anyway, i would only ebay "owned" directv receivers.

Good to know, my son just signed up with free nfl ticket etc. he got ultimate package. with main genie and
1 client. His install is Saturday. I would change, but I have a contract with Comcast, with a 250 penalty fee.

Call in and see if there is currently a promotion where dtv will pay your etf with comcast.

Never heard of that, has anyone really tried it? I have a 2 yr contract, in Dec it will only be 1yr. Only reason I got it was because of the Internet Blast.
I wish there was another alternative for Internet. U verse, is kind of expensive and it only gives you 1.5mp download. with blast I get 30mps.

Im fairly posotive you can downgrade your service to internet only, or cdv+chsi only and not break you contract with comcast. I could be wrong now, but i know this did used to be the case. Although it would be a new promotion and price point. Id keep your internet with comcast anyhow.

As for directv paying your etf, yes they occasionally advertise doing this, doesnt hurt to call in and ask.

Im fairly posotive you can downgrade your service to internet only, or cdv+chsi only and not break you contract with comcast. I could be wrong now, but i know this did used to be the case. Although it would be a new promotion and price point. Id keep your internet with comcast anyhow.

As for directv paying your etf, yes they occasionally advertise doing this, doesnt hurt to call in and ask.

D* paid 200.00 up front to me (debit card) to come back from E* i took the offer and got all my equip, new dish, FREE.

Yes, I would like to keep internet, but it will most likely cost a arm and leg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)