Genie disconnects from whole home

Status
Please reply by conversation.

brad2388

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 1, 2011
Has anyone else been getting this. We will be watching recordings off the genie on the hr-24 and it will disconnect. Give it 5 mins and they come back. Also from the genie you cant see the hr-24s until u rbr. Does any ce's fix this until directv puts out a nr?

I don't drop during playback but we do have to reboot the hr34 often to get other boxes to see it and the recordings

Has anyone else been getting this. We will be watching recordings off the genie on the hr-24 and it will disconnect. Give it 5 mins and they come back. Also from the genie you cant see the hr-24s until u rbr. Does any ce's fix this until directv puts out a nr?

That sounds like what my HR-34 did the 2nd day I had it. I woke up to find only the recordings that were on the Genie and the HR-24's were not showing. So I had to reset the Genie and so far so good.

I have issues like that too. It won't disconect during playback, but if I stop to watch it in another room, it sometimes forces me to reset the HR34 before I can watch the client again.

I had an issue with that last night, but it was because my router had reset.. could possibly be your IP addresses refreshing also.. this is assuming your receivers are connected to the internet.. if they're not, then disregard..

I updated the hr-24 to the new software this morning hopefully it will take care of some of it. Im sure its a genie thing cause i never had a problem until i added the genie last week

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)