Genie HR34 playback recorded show question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

george99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 27, 2007
With my HR21s, when I was watching recorded video, and I fast-forwarded thru the commercial (usually at x2 or x3 speed), and I hit play when I saw the show come back, it always backed up a few seconds so that I wouldn't miss any thing.
The HR34 starts exactly where you hit the play button. This is annoying, because it takes a few seconds for human reaction to hit the play button.
Is there a setting somewhere that I can change this?
The C31 client does the same thing as the HR34.

That's interesting. I have the HR34, and it works like your previous receiver did. Fast forward, hit play, and it backs up a couple seconds. I like that feature. Don't know of a setting to enable that though.

Well, maybe I should clarify. When I first got the HR34 a few months ago, when I hit play, it would play from the exact second that I hit play. Now, it does back up, but only a very small amount of time. Maybe 2 seconds. The HR21 is significantly more. Not sure exactly, but it is much more usable.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts