Genie Software update 0xa72 Sluggish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I went on the directv website,signed in to my account and requested them to "refresh my Genie Receiver" Sluggish problem seems resolved following the Refresh via DTV. Time will tell?

My HR44/200 was updated in 10/13/15 to 0xa72. The DVR functions are acting very sluggish now. I did a hard-reboot, but no improvement.

Anyone else having the same issue?
I just got an HR44-200. How is your's doing now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went on the directv website,signed in to my account and requested them to "refresh my Genie Receiver" Sluggish problem seems resolved following the Refresh via DTV. Time will tell?

Did you need it to be connected to an Internet connection? Or does it just broadcast it out like it does the program guides?

Refresh signals are sent over the satellite, although I don't see how a refresh can fix this issue/

I don't see how either, unless it is a failed installation. That is too common on here for it to be that though. I was just curious how worked, in case I might need it in the future.

Thanks

I've dealt with some interesting scenarios all week with that software update, as stated by someone earlier, it causes things with the internal DECA to go awry.

If the scuttlebutt I've been hearing is correct, expect major overhauls in the future, anyway.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)