Status
Please reply by conversation.

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
I see Genpix has finally offered the DVBS2 version of the Skywalker for sale. Anybody have one yet?
Well maybe not..OUT OF STOCK did not see that when I was first there.

Last edited:
Well DOh! :D I for some reason thought you had found some other place....
...anyway, no 16APSK? :(

Well DOh! :D I for some reason thought you had found some other place....
...anyway, no 16APSK? :(
yes I looked at that a few times myself. The thing is this board was designed 6 years ago. That may have been before ASPK use. We'll have to look into that.

Ahh, think they missed the boat, it is time for a Skywalker 4 or 5.

Reactions: Magic Static
No Turbo either.Would be nice in case something every went ITC. :(

Does the Digicipher capabilities give you anything ITC?

The internal USB format provides a unique solution for my particular situation. I have a need for another PCIe slot. I did not realize that using a M.2 SSD would use the resources of my 3rd PCIe X 16 slot. I could place the Skywalker in this slot and that would free up the slot I am using for my PCIe ATSC tuner. Right now I have a USB ATSC tuner and it's not very good. I would like to put the Hauppauge PCIe tuner back in.

Can I ask what would be the advantage of Skywalker 3 over one of the newer TBS PCIe DVB S2 tuner? Is there any DCII or DSS ITC?

Can I ask what would be the advantage of Skywalker 3 over one of the newer TBS PCIe DVB S2 tuner? Is there any DCII or DSS ITC?
Right now there are no BDA drivers for it and the WDM drivers support DVBDream and TSReader only. I believe you find it useful with TSReader more than anything else right now.

Reactions: mr3p
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts