Georgia Frontiere Rams and NFL's ONLY Female owner dies

me either, but i think she did a better job owning a team then marge schott did.

I'd like to confer with each team's respective fans before I'd go along with that. Other than Marge overloading her mouth near the end, she did a pretty good job of taking care of the Reds, and especially the local community (at least that's what I've heard here in Ohio).

I believe she was originally from St. Louis. I don't understand why the NFL still hasn't placed another team in LA, especially since it's the second largest TV market.
You are correct she was from St. Louis. Blame the political game in LA. USC is the FB team in LA. Mr. Wozniak when you get a chance check latimes.com/sports and you'll get close to an answer to your question.

I believe she was originally from St. Louis. I don't understand why the NFL still hasn't placed another team in LA, especially since it's the second largest TV market.
History, the NFL hasn't exactly been successful with the multiple teams they've had there.

Sometimes television size is not indicative of how successful a market would be for the NFL. If it was, then Green Bay would not have a team.

History, the NFL hasn't exactly been successful with the multiple teams they've had there.

Sometimes television size is not indicative of how successful a market would be for the NFL. If it was, then Green Bay would not have a team.

Btw. << I am from STL area>> so I am happy they are here. :D There is a lot of doubt how long they will stay though. We are hoping Kronkie (spelling) picks them up.

But Marshall never played in LA. he was a trade in 1999 from the Colts for a 3rd round draft pick.

Btw. << I am from STL area>>

But Marshall never played in LA. he was a trade in 1999 from the Colts for a 3rd round draft pick.
I stand corrected:eek:-I thought he played in LA. IT turned out to be a SUPERB trade for just a third round draft choice, WOW:up

Btw. << I am from STL area>> so I am happy they are here. :D There is a lot of doubt how long they will stay though. We are hoping Kronkie (spelling) picks them up.

So, the Cardinals leave, and you guys get a better football team (Rams) in return! Can you explain how this was done? I was thinking about doing the same for Detroit. The Lions can leave, and we will gladly take another franchise. Even Miami. (With Parcells in charge, their upside is better than the Lion's as long as Millen is still in charge).:D

So, the Cardinals leave, and you guys get a better football team (Rams) in return! Can you explain how this was done? I was thinking about doing the same for Detroit. The Lions can leave, and we will gladly take another franchise. Even Miami. (With Parcells in charge, their upside is better than the Lion's as long as Millen is still in charge).:D

I can actually. Bill Bidwell wanted a stadium deal. Stl hates doling out money for stadiums. there were massive petitions signed trying to stop our baseball Cardnails from getting a new one.

Krokie and Frontiere came up with a deal where PSL sales would fund the Great white wail (the Edwards jones dome).

LoL, there is talk about a new replacement for that stadium trying to keep the Rams here. And already people are lining up in the street to stop a new stadium from being built.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)