Geosat DSR200c being used for any TV channel subscription in the US???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

n1wbd

Silent Key - RIP 1/2/2012
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Grafton,NH
Just wondering with all the FTA receivers out there is there any programmers that will sell you a smartcard/subscription to their programming in this country? I was thinking i may subscribe to a few channels if available and they support my DSR200c receiver as well as my FTA channels.

Thanks
Bob

We manufacture the DSR200c / DVR1100c with CAS primarily for occasional use broadcasters who encrypt the programming for PPV, company communications and long distance education. There isn't any English mainstream 24/7 programming for subscription, but a healthy size niche for commercial venue sports and ethnic broadcasters.

We sell many units for a private soccer package distribution service, DFH, RTVpink and occasionally to customers other smaller stations on Galaxy19. The largest CAS customers, CCN, BJU and TAN TV are no longer broadcasting.

Thats too bad I was hoping to use the receiver for more than just FTA maybe a subscription to some english programming or the occasional PPV would have been nice to get Wrestlemania or TNA PPV from other providers than just Dish Network.
I seem to remember on Cband there was TVN for PPV movies and events wonder if there still around?

Thanks again for the info.

We manufacture the DSR200c / DVR1100c with CAS primarily for occasional use broadcasters who encrypt the programming for PPV, company communications and long distance education. There isn't any English mainstream 24/7 programming for subscription, but a healthy size niche for commercial venue sports and ethnic broadcasters.

We sell many units for a private soccer package distribution service, DFH, RTVpink and occasionally to customers other smaller stations on Galaxy19. The largest CAS customers, CCN, BJU and TAN TV are no longer broadcasting.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts