Geosat Micro and Geosat 1200 S2 receivers

I wrote to Geosat with regard to my problem.They have not responded.Not their problem.
I assume the Micro is no longer produced.I did a factory reset,no change.Also,I switched to various dishes.

Been many years since the micoHD was manufactured. I believe that the last batch was manufactured in 2012.

Version 2014-4-25 was the final microHD firmware release. This firmware was based on the 2013-6-26 with minor changes and satellite / transponder updates. I had released a beta version between these two files that was available to forum members. The 2014-4-25 firmware was available on the GEOSATpro website and also could be updated from G-19 satellite through 2015.

It appears that the GEOSATpro.com website is no longer active and the micoHD firmware is no longer streamed from G-19. Contact Satellite AV. They might be able to provide a fresh copy of 2014-4-25 for reloading. Maybe someone has an archived copy of the firmware or could send you a copy of their backup file. I discarded these files last year.

Reactions: mc6809e and FTA4PA
archibald I'm attaching a zipped copy of the last MicroHD firmware. It also has a .txt file included, that tells you how to flash it. Sometimes the one you have can get corrupted in some way, and re-flashing over the top will fix you up. You can unzip this with either Winzip, or 7-Zip.

Good luck.

**P.S. Do NOT EVER delete a satellite on the MicroHD without FIRST deleting all channels scanned on that satellite! IF you do, the receiver will go into boot-loop mode, and you'll need a special TTL usb cable to restore it.**

P.P.S: Good info on Geosatpro's, good forum to sign up for: Login

View: https://youtu.be/0G_1DRndtOE

Attachments

• GSPMHD_20140425.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 138
Reactions: mc6809e and FTA4PA
I just powered mine on for the first time in years. I don't see an 20220825_203930.jpg LNBF power setting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts