GEOSATpro geosat not seeing switch?

southofi-10

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 17, 2010
South Louisiana
Got my new geosat yesterday,and ever since,I've been trying to get the switch working.I finally got 2 of the 8 ports on a 8x1 working,but it seems like it doesn't like switches.
Has there been any reports of switch problems with this unit?

Got my new geosat yesterday,and ever since,I've been trying to get the switch working.I finally got 2 of the 8 ports on a 8x1 working,but it seems like it doesn't like switches.
Has there been any reports of switch problems with this unit?

are you on the latest firmware (Aug 29th version) and do a factory reset and unplug reboot after installing it?

I thought I had a switch problem with one of the July firmwares until I reinstalled that firmware and did a factory reset and then a unplug reboot and things worked fine after that.

are you on the latest firmware (Aug 29th version) and do a factory reset and unplug reboot after installing it?

I thought I had a switch problem with one of the July firmwares until I reinstalled that firmware and did a factory reset and then a unplug reboot and things worked fine after that.

Yes, I did the update and reboot. For some strange reason I can't lock on to 123 or 125.
I did get a signal from 118 on port 5,so it's not the receiver or the switch.I guess it's the parameters I'm using.
125 might be empty if pbs moved.I'm not finding any signals on those.
I'll have to go straight to the dish next chance I get.Hard to imagine I lost 2 lnbs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)