Status
Please reply by conversation.

jmc98

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 11, 2005
32.750N 97.488W Fort worth Tx
This my be a silly question to some but how do I install the motor tube of the hh90 in the new pole bracket on the geosat pro 90cm after removing the bolt that go through the pole clamp and elevation bracket ?

First place the 90cm clamp onto the HH90 tube, then assemble the dish butterfly bracket onto the clamp.
I guess following the directions first leads to less silly questions thanks everything lines up and now I need to mount the dish and motor tube to the motor aim and re enjoy ku fta until I get the bud working again

Last edited:
Reactions: Titanium
After installing the dish and I hooked the mini hd se to move the dish it says moving dish but the dish never leaves reference position and when I blind scan on the amiko it picks up nothing hook the dish to my tbs 6983 and I scan 97w only without the motor going wacky using USALS what is going on ?

Using USALS or DiSEqC 1.2? Each active satellite have USALS motor mode enabled? Input your location Longitude and Latitude in the USALS menu?

Different LNB, switch or power settings on the mini HD SE vs the PCI card?

Do you have your Lat and Long set properly in the mini HD SE? Make sure it is not set for East(as it is by default).

Using USALS or DiSEqC 1.2? Each active satellite have USALS motor mode enabled? Input your location Longitude and Latitude in the USALS menu?

Different LNB, switch or power settings on the mini HD SE vs the PCI card?
No switches same lnb USALS is set correctly in the mini hd se only thing I can think of is the dc pulse is experiencing interference from a AC source the cable going over

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts