GeoSatpro c2 lnbf on buttonhook feed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

glater

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
About 6 months ago, I got a 10' Winegard dish with a buttonhook feed. It's been leaning against my garage since I brought it home. My fta time has diminished, because of family health problems, but hopefully will be able to get in some time in the near future to get the dish installed. I would like to order one of the GeoSatpro c2 lnbf's that SatelliteAV has advertised for a special purchase, but want to make sure that it will work on the buttonhook. The old lnb is attached to the buttonhook with a u bolt. From pictures posted in other threads, I think I have a Pinnacle, even though it's doesn't say it anywhere. Also, by looking at the pictures, will the old lnb work with digital cband. Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• Buttonhook.JPG
    Buttonhook.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 219
  • Buttonhook (2).JPG
    Buttonhook (2).JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 247
  • Buttonhook (3).JPG
    Buttonhook (3).JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 217
think so:

I'm sure it could be made to work.
If you can't come up with some creative mounting technique, the guys here will! - :up

And I did find some pictures for you.
Stogie5150 did a review a while back, and included some very nice photos.

Anole, thanks, you always come through. I haven't seen the link that you posted before, but pictures tell the story. Iceberg's picture was great too! Hose clamp & a block of wood? Man, anything is possible. Thanks a bunch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)