GEOSATpro microHD Blind Scan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

olliec420

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
Pensacola, FL
OK so i have been doing some reading, does the microhd do real deal blindscan? their website says it does. but after finding out about the AZbox i have not having "REAL" blind scan i must ask those who know :D

OK so i have been doing some reading, does the microhd do real deal blindscan? their website says it does. but after finding out about the AZbox i have not having "REAL" blind scan i must ask those who know :D

I have had the AZBox Elite and currently own AZBox Me and MicroHD..........out the 3 the MicroHD is the only one that does a true and reliable blind scan.

As Babadem confirmed above, the microHD does real blind scan.

Occasionally it misses low symbol rate transponders that are close to each other.
I think it is a little on the slow side as it takes about ten minutes per a satellite, sometimes less,
but it is looking for modulations not supported by other receivers it's reasonable.

Last edited:
yep I can confirm it has a real blind scan :)

The azbox elite never had blind scan to begin with. They added that poor imitation later. But since where azbox is used mainly blind scan really isnt needed

got ya thanks guys!

i see this hobby is going to be expensive again, i thought i had everything i needed!! LOL

I think im going to tackle my first "gulp" motor soon as well! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)