get half price Blockbuster @ home for 6 months , YMMV

I canceled BB@Home when my free trial was over.

Well, I got an email from BB offering two months at half-price, so I decided to invest the $10.00 and try and talk myself into seeing the value.
I was unsuccessful at adding it myself via the link provided in the email, so I clicked to chat with Dish. The agent went ahead and gave me 6 months half-off.

Win!!?!?

I canceled BB@Home when my free trial was over.

Well, I got an email from BB offering two months at half-price, so I decided to invest the $10.00 and try and talk myself into seeing the value.
I was unsuccessful at adding it myself via the link provided in the email, so I clicked to chat with Dish. The agent went ahead and gave me 6 months half-off.

Win!!?!?

As stated in the title, YMMV

Thanks for the heads up! Just applied this discount to my account and my in-laws' account.

I understand the point of the YMMV, but, does anyone have any recent reports? Is this still being offered? If you have been offered this, did you already have BB@H, or, added it to your account?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I get it for free and it's not worth it... at this point. I have received no DVD's in over 2 weeks yet the Q show some in the "NOW" position. Beware! I believe they're about to fold the tent......

To me,for $5 a month it's worth it.The disc service is hit or miss,but the extra channels,and on demand library are pretty good.It's like getting Starz and Epix for $5 a month.That's a good deal.

Just did a chat and got the 1/2 price offer for 6 months. Coupled with the 1/2 price on all the other premiums I'm one happy camper. I'm still in the first year of returning to Dish and they've already saved me a bunch with the new/returning customer deals and now these!

$40 New/returning customer
$9 HBO 1/2 price
$6.50 each for Max, Sho, Starz
$5 Blockbuster @Home

Total of $73.50 in discounts!

Just did a chat and got the 1/2 price offer for 6 months. Coupled with the 1/2 price on all the other premiums I'm one happy camper. I'm still in the first year of returning to Dish and they've already saved me a bunch with the new/returning customer deals and now these!

$40 New/returning customer
$9 HBO 1/2 price
$6.50 each for Max, Sho, Starz
$5 Blockbuster @Home

Total of $73.50 in discounts!

Honestly,you could save yourself another $6.50 plus tax,by dropping Starz.With bb@home all of the Starz content is available on demand.

Thanks!

Just tried this and it worked.

If you currently have BB@home, log into your dish account,go to programming, un-select BB@home and when you go to next page to confirm you want to cancel BB@home you should be offered half price for 6 months.

Just got this deal again on 8/7/2013. Try it.

Thanks. I had done this once before, never thought to try again.

Still may cancel completely once the discs stop. We'll see. My self imposed TV limit is $100 a month, I'm slightly over that with the 1/2 price HBO deal. Had to have that for GOT, wife likes True Blood as well. I think Boardwalk Empire will be about half over when my deal runs out, will likely remove BB when that happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)