get half price Blockbuster @ home for 6 months , YMMV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thanks. I had done this once before, never thought to try again.

Still may cancel completely once the discs stop. We'll see. My self imposed TV limit is $100 a month, I'm slightly over that with the 1/2 price HBO deal. Had to have that for GOT, wife likes True Blood as well. I think Boardwalk Empire will be about half over when my deal runs out, will likely remove BB when that happens.
Yeah, my Grandpa likes Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones as well.

Do what I do. Order HBO once or twice a year for a month at a time, and then catch up on the series on HBO Go.

Just tried it a half hour ago and it worked fine. Now with the $5 savings every month I guess I can justify reactivating my Netflix account.

I did it yesterday, worked fine thanks. I will use the savings to continue disk at home. Not sure I find I use the channels or on demand enough to continue BB@Home at $10 but I guess for $5 I'll hold onto it for 6 months anyway.

I checked my billing recently, and though I hadn't "cancelled" or threatened to cancel BB@H, the price had been lowered to the half price for 6 months deal. Others seeing that?

I did it yesterday, worked fine thanks. I will use the savings to continue disk at home. Not sure I find I use the channels or on demand enough to continue BB@Home at $10 but I guess for $5 I'll hold onto it for 6 months anyway.

Se the other thread. BB@Home disc mailing is ending Sept 19th. I got the half off deal also, but when it is up, I will cancel the BB@H package.

I got it yesterday and today called back to cancel the 1/2 price Hbo since True Blood is over and she offered me another 6 months at 1/2 price . I said I was trying to lower my bill and she offered me $10.00 off for 6 months. So I have saved myself some real money and got more channels with BlockBuster too.

I was offered this via the website when I went to cancel my BB@H service but to me the channels aren't even worth having at 50% savings. So I reevaluated (term used on channel 198 when they removed Cloo, which is another channel I never watched) the programming and removed it from service since there really isn't a point in paying for what I don't really watch or can watch elsewhere.

I got it yesterday and today called back to cancel the 1/2 price Hbo since True Blood is over and she offered me another 6 months at 1/2 price . I said I was trying to lower my bill and she offered me $10.00 off for 6 months. So I have saved myself some real money and got more channels with BlockBuster too.
Just curious.

Are you on or off contract?

I don't know about Mike, but I got the 1/2 price deal on BB@Home and all the Premiums including Multi-Sports and I'm still in my first year of contract.
?

Just curious.

Are you on or off contract?

I haven't been in contract with DISH since back in 97. Well be with DISH 17 years come January of 2014 and have 3 DISH accounts. One for my family ,one for my parents and one for my aunt- all in my name and they pay me for the bills.

I don't know about Mike, but I got the 1/2 price deal on BB@Home and all the Premiums including Multi-Sports and I'm still in my first year of contract.
?

tumblr_lyp98aYfG21r6zvo6o1_400.png

I wanted to have just Multi sports and I didn't qualify.... I never qualify for anything.
?I cancelled last week.

I got the 1/2 off discount for both the Blockbuster and multi-sport packages. I did them 1 at a time. This forum just saved me $10.50/month on my bill for 6 months.

I got the 1/2 off discount for both the Blockbuster and multi-sport packages. I did them 1 at a time. This forum just saved me $10.50/month on my bill for 6 months.

Yes, lots of good info here as well as ways to save $$ :)

They should lower the price since Blockbuster no longer includes the disk at home and store exchange

Before BB this add-on was the same price so why should dish lower it? Wasn't Blockbuster added at no extra cost?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts