Get my new dish today

Status
Please reply by conversation.
k.r.,
Congratulations on the new dish and thanks for all the pictures. Always wondered how those pedestal stands would work out and it looks like you got it secured pretty well. Hope you get plenty of stations.

sponge

Reactions: k.r.
Im happy to have a fixed (extra) c-band dish on 101, so when I get a Me-TV urge, there's no wait for the motor to move to it, haha. Plus those other me-owned channels are there also, I thought they were going away but they still seem to be up. Of course there's also 99w for me, and cozi on c-band, this=tv and others.

Reactions: k.r.
Ive been pointd at 99 west..i guess its my new fav right now...things i noticed..when standing in the backyard in a few places signal on only the cw and the virgin island channels transponder increases by upto 26 quality...thats alot..but only that transponder and only on that location...do you all think mabe a metal screen wrapping the privacy fence will end this? Its multi spots in the yard people can stand and increase the signal...im wondering if theres stuff im not getting on other locations because of this problem

Sent from my SM-N910P using the SatelliteGuys app!

good luck. Looks like the same as my 6 footer. 6 footer doesn't get much. Hopefully your 8 footer is better

I get pretty good signal on all i do get...just that 1 transponder is insane touchy...i get it at at round 50 to 53 but when friends stand in yard bout 10 ft from dish the sig increases to 76 and above..

I get pretty good signal on all i do get...just that 1 transponder is insane touchy...i get it at at round 50 to 53 but when friends stand in yard bout 10 ft from dish the sig increases to 76 and above..

Looks like you need a scarecrow! :biggrin

Catamount

Added another lnb the other day..playd around for quite awhile tweaking it..its at 91w....center lnb is still at 99w...i get everything i had on 91w c band with it centerd but just a few % less..the ku side is pretty wimpy...the set of 4 news chan mux is only 54%..
20170503_184904.jpg
20170503_184930.jpg

Reactions: danristheman
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)