Getting 2 Free Hd Receivers & install HDMI?cables

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tutuberry

Original poster
Nov 11, 2010
Los Angeles
Hi, does anyone know if I need to buy my own hdmi cables for an install of HD receivers with DTV tomorrow? I called & the DTV rep said, they charge extra? How much should they cost? I read somewhere they come with the receiver. Should I go out & buy my own or should I wait & see? The install is tomorrow between 12-4pm. I just don't want to be over charged for HDMI cables...any anwers greatly appreciated, Thanks :)

They come with new receivers. If you are getting refurbs, a possibility, the tech should supply them free. If he tries to charge you, I would cancel the order. That's just me, though.

Hdmi better come with the install. I always include them when I install. They are 6 feet long. If you need longer you will need to provide or purchase from installer if he carries them

Hi, I just called DTV again & talked to someone else(nice girl) she said the HDMI comes with install...UGH! I called to see how much they would charge for the HDMI cables because I didn't ask the other DTV rep earlier who said I might have to buy them? Well, we shall tomorrow. I will call a CSR for DTV if they do try to charge me. I'll let ya'll know! Thanks for your responses :)

HDMI cables are provided free as part of the install, provided you are not looking for long runs between the receivers and the TVs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DirecTV receiver question

HR20-100 no longer picks up any signal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts