GetTV another OTA movie channel comming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This channel was iriginally scheduled to launch in october. Has anyone heard any new forecastedlaunchdates.

from wiki (take with grain of salt)

The network initially had a launch timeframe of October 2013. However, as of November 26, 2013, the network still has not launched and references to this planned launch timeframe on the network's website has been removed.

I hear they are in test markets now. I wonder if DC is one of the,m?

No. Their test feed has been running for some time in San Francisco, Sacramento, Miami, Tampa, Denver, Boston, and Raleigh, to the best of my knowledge. It is definitely not on in DC.

- Trip

It is now on in DC. 14-3. No 14-2 BTW and no guide data here but it is there.

Its on now here in Ct on 67-3 heres a pic playing a ab and cos movie.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 168
Glad to see it but it is mildly disappointing that DISH chooses not to give us guide data (here in DC) for THIS-TV, Get-TV and Novies!.

It is on in Dallas 49-2, as expected no info on DISH and my TiVo doesn't have info yet. Picture quality looks good content STINKS.

Right now it is public domain stuff from the 30s. i think that starting tomorrow it will be more like Movies!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)