GetTV another OTA movie channel comming

www.get.tv has a schedule of programming. Saturday they have some programming from the 2000s but revert back to the 30s-60s. If they can't improve the trash they are showing they will never develop an audience.

Get I TV like Movies! is designed to be a clssic Movie channel. If that is not your cup of tea it is unlikely you will care for their schedule.

Get I TV like Movies! is designed to be a clssic Movie channel. If that is not your cup of tea it is unlikely you will care for their schedule.
Get TV is just showing too old a selection of movies for me, "Movies" is showing better movies than GET TV. When I was in High School these were already OLD MOVIES and I am collecting Social Security.

I agree! Many great movies came out of the 40s and 50s and I don't think GET TV will have any problem getting a good audience as long as they have a good supply of movies to show.

Lots of good stuff so far. Some of it aired on This previously, in fact it's quite a lot like This.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys App

If a cool TV station was in the Directv AM21 database, will it come back when Gettv comes on?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Stil nothing new here in Albuquerque metros areas for Get-TV. But however we got 1 new sub channel called Heartland Country Network music channel.
It's on KNMQ-LD rf ch. 43

Better than nothing I guess.

Btw, Retro TV has finally arrived to Albuquerque's TV broadcast market on KYNM-LD rf ch 51.1.
I noticed that a couple of weeks ago. Mine shows up on 30.3 I think. I'm not at home right now to verify. Sadly Retro TV has very little programing of interest for me. Back when they were on 123W (RTN) they had a lot to offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)