Giada in Hi Def Food Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Finally a HD channel that is totally spectacular. Here's a channel that'll be the benchmark for the DirecTv of tomorrow. :up

Robin

Gilda! Finally!

26403M~Roseanne-Roseannadanna-Posters.jpg

Except that they rerun way too much. Live and 1st run programs will always be the benchmarks even though I am a fan of FoodTV it isn't "the" HD channel to have IMHO

but i watched good eats this afternoon and am about to watch unwrapped, then giada. all i can say is WOW, the pq is spectacular. so this is what full resolution hd looks like? yowser!!

Any idea why this channel is set up as 231-1 rather than just 231? Kinda inconvenient compared to the other channels... In fact, I just discovered that a search for "Good Eats" only shows the program on 231. Perhaps I need to reset and get a new guide. However, I have gone to 231-1, found "Good Eats" and set it to record and it appears that it will work. I'll know in a few hours.

I dig watching Giada's cooking show. She always has a couple of mellons for dessert.

Heheh.......that's what I thought of when I saw the thread title. Nice one!

Meanwhile.....Giada can now rename her show "good eats"...nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more! :hungry:

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge! Is she a go-er?

How is 231-1 inconvenient??? Just put 231-1 in your guide list, eliminate 231.

I didn't realize they were running different programming streams. I assumed that FoodTV HD would be the same as the other channels with HD directly replacing SD.

Its not really that big a deal... Just have to press 5 buttons to get the HD versus 3. I have to do it for my locals already, but it is less convenient than say, NFL which was 212 in SD and now 212 in HD.

i wanna see rachael ray in hd too! or an episode of boy meets grill when bobby flay's wife shows up. i have always found stephanie march hot!!

I didn't realize they were running different programming streams. I assumed that FoodTV HD would be the same as the other channels with HD directly replacing SD.

Its not really that big a deal... Just have to press 5 buttons to get the HD versus 3. I have to do it for my locals already, but it is less convenient than say, NFL which was 212 in SD and now 212 in HD.

Yes, two streams, and not the same content. Notice -- no evidence that Emeril even exists on Food HD.

And Rachel Ray is in HD - on CBS.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts