Giants vs Vikings moved to Monday Night

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Now that the Metrodome's roof has collapsed,why can't they just renovate the dome for the Vikings & add a retractable roof like they are building at BC Place in Vancouver? Why do the Vikings HAVE TO HAVE a new stadium period?

Its a thought....but there is no on site parking for starters. I know they thought of just ripping the roof off and be outdoors period but the issue is the Dome is below ground....meaning the 1st level is at ground level and goes down. SO during the summer/early fall they would cook in the 1st level oand on the field

Rumour is next Monday's game will be at "The Bank"....which would be AWESOME!
Vikes/Bears
Outdoors in MN
Nationally televised

Its a thought....but there is no on site parking for starters. I know they thought of just ripping the roof off and be outdoors period but the issue is the Dome is below ground....meaning the 1st level is at ground level and goes down. SO during the summer/early fall they would cook in the 1st level oand on the field

Vikes/Bears
Outdoors in MN
Nationally televised

NICE!! :up

It will bring back memories of my childhood watching the Vikings on TV playing at the Met.......Fran Tarkenton, Chuck Foreman, Sammy White, etc.

As a Comcast sub(now)I find it pretty unfair that D* subscribers are the only ones who can see this game nationally,it shows that if that game did not get postponed my local affiliate WZTV Fox 17 was going to carry that game. Why can't they just put it up nationally, Fox is showing repeats tomorrow night. I would like to see how the ratings would do up against MNF on ESPN
NBC and ESPN pay a lot of money to broadcast the only prime-time NFL game for their evening broadcasts, that's why...

NBC and ESPN pay a lot of money to broadcast the only prime-time NFL game for their evening broadcasts, that's why...

I don't really have a problem with that so much as that if you have D* and ST then its still a nationally broadcast game to those subset of viewers, but if you have any other provider, you are left out. From my perspective it is cheating everyone else(who doesn't have D*) out of a game we were supposed to see in the first place.

Vikes/Bears
Outdoors in MN
Nationally televised

I also understand that the TCF Bank Stadium could be expanded to accommodate the both the Vikings & the Gophers,why is that a non-starter with the Vikings?

They are done passing out tickets for tonights game. People where there as early as 4:00 AM, and we also had our snow storm yesterday with fridged temps today

I'll be blacked out of the game on Fox 61 here in CT, but I wonder if Directv will shut off Fox 5 out of NYC since I get them via neighboring local channels.

I don't really have a problem with that so much as that if you have D* and ST then its still a nationally broadcast game to those subset of viewers, but if you have any other provider, you are left out. From my perspective it is cheating everyone else(who doesn't have D*) out of a game we were supposed to see in the first place.

To be honest, the only way I see that argument holding up would be if FOX had not substitued another game in it's place. Not being able to show that game was beyond the control of FOX. At least they have opened up this game to Sunday Ticket, which is something they have not done in the past. It at least gives you the chance to see it at an establishment that carries Sunday Ticket.

NFL Net is showing the replay at 11 CST tonight

Most of MN will see it live. Minneapolis, Duluth, Mankato and Rochester DMA's get it. NW & SW Minnesota will get shut out as they are covered by Fargo & Sioux Falls locals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)