Giveaway - WS International DMX524U Quad Output Universal LNBF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would get a big dish, (1.2 meter or bigger) and a motor. If there was money left, I would put this toward a receiver, LNBF and or switch.

I would buy:

SG-9120 motor
WS1247M 1.2m satellite dish
Invacom QPH031 Quad Polar LNBF
4x4 Multi-Dish Switch
Traxis DBS2800 Commercial Rackmount FTA Receiver

and then have fun with my new system!:eek:k:
Bob

Well, since I'm brand spankin' new to the FTA world, I haven't a clue what I'd buy. I picked up a Sonicview SV-360 Premier this weekend, but don't have possession of it yet. Since I only have an old DTV dish system on the roof, I suppose I need a larger dish of some sort, as well as a different LNB. So, if I don't win this one, I'll be buying one. :) I suppose I would just call them up and tell them I had 500 to spend and ask for recommendations.

Other than that, I really don't know what I will want/need at this time. However, like any other electrical hobby, I'm sure there are many things that will go on the wish list as time goes on for me.

And the winner is....

Gentlemen,

It's time to announce the winner. I'm using Random.org to pick the winning Permalink...... So here we go:

Winner #1 is Permalink #35 - knowmiddlename
Winner #2 is Permalink #28 - Corrado

Congratulations to you both. Please PM me your full name, shipping address, & phone number so I can get the quad universal LNBF out to you. I hope you enjoy your new toy and thanks for participating. :up

NOW.... Wait till you see what we have cooking for you as a giveaway for this month!!!! Oh yeah. Someone is going to be very happy :D

Congratulations to Corrado and Knowmiddlename, the prizes are going to great FTA homes!

Thanks, WSI and Robby, for your continued support of FTA!

Gentlemen,

It's time to announce the winner. I'm using Random.org to pick the winning Permalink...... So here we go:

Winner #1 is Permalink #35 - knowmiddlename
Winner #2 is Permalink #28 - Corrado

Congratulations to you both. Please PM me your full name, shipping address, & phone number so I can get the quad universal LNBF out to you. I hope you enjoy your new toy and thanks for participating. :up

NOW.... Wait till you see what we have cooking for you as a giveaway for this month!!!! Oh yeah. Someone is going to be very happy :D
Thank you, Robby. I never won anything here before, so this comes as a very nice surprise. I look forward to testing and using the LNBF. The specifications looks great. Congratulations to Corrado too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts