Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
The time has come to give away two of our brand new WS International DMX524U quad output LNBFs.

DMX524U-1.png
WS International DMX524U Quad Output Universal LNBF

This is a Quad Linear Ku band LNB. It's compatible with all the DiSEqC & Multi switches on the market and with an incredible high gain to give you the highest possible quality signal.

If you have tried of the bargain brand sold elsewhere and want a high quality LNBF that's not going to burn out in 2 months, then give the DMX524 a try. Give this LNBF a try and you will be surprised at the performance of this guy.

It's manufactured by WS International which is one of the most popular, reliable and well known brands on the market and comes with a full 1-year warranty. The DMX524 is designed to fit on most offset Ku band antennas with 40mm universal LNBF mounts.

dmx524-specifications.gif

What To Do:
If you were given $500 to spend at our online retail store (Galaxy-Marketing.com Satellite Equipment | 1-888-333-5560 | Free To Air - DVB - MPEG2 & MPEG4 Free To Air Satellite TV Equipment), which products would you spend it on? Simply answer this questions by posting your answer as a reply to this post, and you are entered to win one of two DMX524U Ku band linear LNBF.

Terms:
Drawing will be held end of day January 31st. All posts must be completed no later than 11:59PM January 31st in order for it to be entered in the drawing. Two winners will be chosen at random and announced on February 1st.

Free shipping includes within the lower 48 states only.

Good Luck Everybody & Thanks For Your Support Of WS International :up

Since I don't have C band yet, I would start with this -
240cm 8-foot Dish

Then add this -
DMX741 Standard CKU C and Ku Digital LNB LNBF for Linear or circular Reception of C or Ku Band Satellites & FTA satellites

And don't want to be stationary so -
VBoxIII

and - Big Dish Satellite Actuator Arm Model PMA24 by Powermax Big Dish Actuator Arm - 24 Inches 24" 36 volt

I'm pretty sure shipping would use up what's left and probably then some. If not there's always sat finders and other accessories.

Thanks WS for the contest!

Robby, Well I'd start with the 8foot dish as well. It would look pretty good along side of my 6 footer. I'd get an accuator for my old 8.5 ft Paraclipse. It's been sitting there since I got it last summer looking kinda sad in it's fixed position. I'd finish it off with a bunch of switches...coax etc...you know spare parts stuff.
Thanks Blind:)

I would get a WS24095 - 240cm / 8-foot solid prime focus satellite dish

and

a DMX241 C band LNBF - High quality C band LNBF .

I would get a bigger dish. 1 or 1.2M. Maybe a new motor to go with it (or a package deal)
Then I would buy some odds and ends with whatever is leftover. Cable ends, LNBs, etc.

120cm dish
SG9120 Motor
Lexium FTA receiver (hey it has blind scan and a PVR)
Conical ring and holder
dual C-Band LNB
that new quad KU LNB

and the rest in misc parts

WS1247M dish
SG9120 motor
DMX741U C/KU LNBF
Conical Scalar Ring kit
Lexium DBS8000

parts
shipping

Why not?

• Matchbox USB receiver for everything my current receivers can't show in DVB-S QPSK
  • 90cm Motorized RV kit
  • 2x PowerMax PMA24 24" actuators since my 18" Von Weise has enough slack in it to mess with Ku reception near True South
  • DMX242 C-band LNBF
  • Conical Scalar ring kit
  • Dual RG-6 spool 1000'
  • Zinwell 4x4

WS Quad LNB giveaway

6 ft dish
conical ring for c band
c band & ku band combo lnb 741
diseqc switch
inline surge protector

I would get a PowerMax 24 inch actuator as a spare for the 12 foot unimesh.A backup Zinwell 4x4 switch,try a 4x8 zinwell,but what I need most would be special order and I am sure that will not qualify for the giveaway! So I will just keep dreaming of the twins.[Norsat 8115's]

500 bucks

500 Bucks? A 1.2 dish and offset scalar. Perhaps an actuator for c-band dish as well. The matchbox looks like a good idea at this point -- I don't see a good hd unit in the stb lineup, but I'll bet you guys are looking to introduce something in that department sometime later this year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts