Globcast and Dish network on one dish ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dishisnewtome

Original poster
Aug 18, 2008
Use Globecast dish and have 2 LBNs and whatch Globcast programing and DTV or Dish network. Is it doable?
I tried to search forums and I am seeing some logical interpretations of the concept but no proof. So can somebody answer that and possibly help me out with that for a feew ofcourse. I have not yet ordered DTV or Dish network so if somebody of yoiu are some authorised dealers you could take a credit for bringing a customer as well.

Thanks

no

Have to agree with Harshness, above. :(

Multiple LNBs on one dish are common, especially in commercial installations.
But, they have dishes and LNB configurations that specifically support just their own system.
NO LEGIT installer of any satellite service would ever try to combine two different systems.

With each having its own dish, all installers will be able to install, tune, and fix or restore service if you have a problem.
Also, if the wind, rain, bugs, birds, or other varmints cause you loss of service to one, the other will still work fine.

I'm curious as to why you would want to use only one dish?

I figure that sorta scenario is what a T90 is designed for. It seems that you cannot order one of those suckers without getting one or more reverse circular lnbfs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts