Glorystar In Mexico

ShaneLinder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2006
Texas
I live on the Texas/Mexico border. I know Glorystar has been working to get set up in Mexico and am wondering if that has happened yet. I have promised to buy a system for a church we are working with as soon as they get power. The power company has lines one block from the church but since it is run by the government, getting a couple poles and the line extended is quite a process.

Shane, I'm curious as to what you mean by "get setup in Mexico". Do you mean that Glorystar does not currently sell/ship to Mexico, or are the channels being transmitted on transponders that do not reach far enough South for good reception (maybe requiring a larger dish)? If you're talking about setting up a system just across the border, I'd think you could cart the equipment down there and install it just like you would at home.

Yes, I can, and probably will just take it across the border. Although if I am hit with a red light, I will be stopped and may be charged duty on it. I know Glorystar was trying to get set up to sell their product from a distributer in Mexico so the customers would not have to pay the import tax, at least not directly. I am not sure about the details really so I don't want to say somthing and be completely misleading.

Any plas for a storein mexico ciy it owudlebwelcoem tehre isntasingel satelite stopre in emxicocity

Is there a professional installer in the Nuevo Progreso/Rio Bravo/Reynoa area? Our church is in Nuevo Progreso, Tamulipus (not sure if that is spelled right).

hello, I live in Monterrey which is 2 1/2 hours from Reynosa, major city
nearest to Nuevo Progreso.
I have installed some Glorystar systems here .
Can I help you ?
:)

glorystarabout how much the following intltion services cost jauta an proximae im inb mexzici city

I ahve amotrized fortec 1.20 dish alredy sitneld witha h90motor

the rpoblem isi only can mvoe between1e5 and 1e6 themrot dosent work for toher satelties, Im using the ciualr/universal invacom quad lnb THose tosteleis work woudle but other not

Also hwo mcuh the isinatll of addional 86 cm dishes to ddional satelites:Ruigth now iahave seral unused dishes I woduelnt toahev g10, hsipat (iahve it befo but a ir blew myantnea)

How much odes a sih phamning sinlion cost I used a 1.80 dsihfor 110 adn migh be itnres in b buying brket If i cna egt mroe staleites simultaniusly with that dish

Do you have 8x 1 diseqs ? i ahave adionla siehs or 77 west pas9 a 119 in advane txh

glorystarabout how much the following intltion services cost jauta an proximae im inb mexzici city

I ahve amotrized fortec 1.20 dish alredy sitneld witha h90motor

the rpoblem isi only can mvoe between1e5 and 1e6 themrot dosent work for toher satelties, Im using the ciualr/universal invacom quad lnb THose tosteleis work woudle but other not

Also hwo mcuh the isinatll of addional 86 cm dishes to ddional satelites:Ruigth now iahave seral unused dishes I woduelnt toahev g10, hsipat (iahve it befo but a ir blew myantnea)

How much odes a sih phamning sinlion cost I used a 1.80 dsihfor 110 adn migh be itnres in b buying brket If i cna egt mroe staleites simultaniusly with that dish

Do you have 8x 1 diseqs ? i ahave adionla siehs or 77 west pas9 a 119 in advane txh

RAransay, favor de enviar sus preguntas y solicitud en español por correo electrónico a: ventas@glorystar.com.mx Gracias.

Shane, I have GloryStar and I am in central Mexico. I installed it myself in August following the included instructions. My family loves the programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)