GloryStar Package Available?

DirectDishNet

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2007
Davenport Iowa
Dumb question;
My customers Glory Star Murcury II receiver will not power on anymore and smells of smoke so we tossed it. I ordered another receiver for him from a GloryStar affiliate and they said should be here in about 1 week.
I am giving him a loaner receiver Pansat 2700A receiver. Scanned all of the G-25 and the AMC4 and got all of the FTA channels (Arabic-chinese) We see a ton of arabic and asian channels and mixed in with the lot is some of the Christian channels he watched. Not the same channel number though.........

My question is...........Does he have all of the Christian channels mixed in with the others? Do I need Glorystar firmware to get all of the Christian channels?

Pansat 2700A, 90cm glorystar dual lnb dish, diseqc, Galaxy 25=67% sig - AMC4 =70% sig

Thanks guys.......

the Glorystar channels are part of the AMC4/G25 group of channels. You do not need the Glorystar firmware to get the channels.

Any FTA box can get them. The Glorystar firmware removes all the "other" (ie: the ethnic) channels from the box

the Glorystar channels are part of the AMC4/G25 group of channels. You do not need the Glorystar firmware to get the channels.

Any FTA box can get them. The Glorystar firmware removes all the "other" (ie: the ethnic) channels from the box

Thanks Iceberg!

Thants what I thought, He is complaining that the channel numbers are not the same but as I told him the pansat is just a loaner untill the Glorystar receiver comes in...........Oh well, Can't make everyone happy.

I guess I could delete all of the "Ethnic" channels.

Thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)