GMA on ABC now HD(Central Time Zone)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

trido

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2004
Southern indiana
I noticed today that ABC GOOD MOURNING AMERICA is now in HD in the Central Time zone.

I assume that means the whole country has it in HD now.

Good job ABC

Trido

OOPS wrong INFO here in Southern Ind we do NOT yet have GMA in HD. My local ABc station said there eng sunday had the wrong FEED on he had the East cost HD feed not the Central NON hd feed.

He still had no time frame when Central zone will have HD.

Sorry about this

Trido

Last edited:
It depends on your area. In the Beaumont/ Pt. Arthur area of southeast Texas (central time zone) we are still only getting 480i in digital. I thought that Abc said they weren't going hd in central time zone for a few more months .

I am in the Chicago market, and just had the D* tivo HD DVR installed with a new HD tv. I have the sunday ticket super fan and was able to watch the redskins vs rams game in HD, but this evening have not been able to get the ESPN HD, Discovery HD or any of my local channels in HD. I spoke to D* cust service about 6 hours prior to order the HD package for $10.99.
any ideas why i am not getting these channels? D* customer service has been less than helpful each of the 4 times i have called today.
what is the significance of the Nov. 22 2005 date for HD in Chicago market anyway? is that a D* milestone?
Thanks,

iceturkee said:
it's hd in the orlando market!

Umm it's been HD in Orlando since they started HD, and last time I checked orlando is in the central time zone ;)

matt_0324 said:
#1 I am in the Chicago market, and just had the D* tivo HD DVR installed with a new HD tv. I have the sunday ticket super fan and was able to watch the redskins vs rams game in HD, but this evening have not been able to get the ESPN HD, Discovery HD or any of my local channels in HD. I spoke to D* cust service about 6 hours prior to order the HD package for $10.99.
any ideas why i am not getting these channels? D* customer service has been less than helpful each of the 4 times i have called today.
#2 what is the significance of the Nov. 22 2005 date for HD in Chicago market anyway? is that a D* milestone?
Thanks,

#1 It might be either your Directv dish antenna lnb gone bad, or your directv receiver

#2 Yes :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts