Going to work for Directv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Don't lie to make a sale like HughesNet does.

Now it is truthful to say "Ya it can go out in storms but it will come back on as soon as the storm passes, cable on the other hand can be out for hours to days depending on how badly lines are damaged".

Last cable I had went out EVERY TIME there was a semi storm and took a few hours to come back every time. I think they were lacking weatherproofing on some equipment somewhere.

So I found out today I can't get a genie unless I pay retail for it. Very upset about that lol. Looks like I'm gonna keep my hopper and just have DTV in the den.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

They did the same to me. However I shelled out the 375 for the Hr44 from solid signal. To directs
Credit they did give me a 100 credit for it.
Not exactly a great deal given how long I've been with them.
While I like the 44 it's not better than my hr24.
Stick with what you have.
Hoppers in my opinion are still the best machines
By far on the market.

They did the same to me. However I shelled out the 375 for the Hr44 from solid signal. To directs
Credit they did give me a 100 credit for it.
Not exactly a great deal given how long I've been with them.
While I like the 44 it's not better than my hr24.
Stick with what you have.
Hoppers in my opinion are still the best machines
By far on the market.

I'm keeping my hopper!! Have a hr24 installed in the Den and that will be that lol

Talked to a friend at convergys today. They had a Genie when they started and were able to keep it! I now have an install setup for next weekend!

What a day of learning! If people just knew how many programs we have to run at one time! Very excited to learn it all but I'm afraid I have to leave this site :(

What a day of learning! If people just knew how many programs we have to run at one time! Very excited to learn it all but I'm afraid I have to leave this site :(

Why? We have lots of DirecTV employees here, well installers.

Any employer that tries to tell me what I can and cannot do on my own time isn't going to be my employer. We don't know your name so I really don't know why it matters...

In other news, MasTec keeps calling me...

No you don't as was mentioned there are alot of D* employees on site, installers/ repair as well as Call Center people.

One particular was very helpful whenever possible, then again, I think he had been there awhile.

No you don't as was mentioned there are alot of D* employees on site, installers/ repair as well as Call Center people.

One particular was very helpful whenever possible, then again, I think he had been there awhile.
I will stick around!! I really like it here :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)