GOL TV is moving !!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ADJLATINO

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 21, 2011
goltv is moving to channel 456. bein sport on channel 426? on spanish package

not sure the other goltv gonna move on the 600 too but if you see the channel info in the guide :goltv is moving to 456

Yep, there is also a 620-1 channel with "To Be Announced" in the guide. GolTV to 456 and Bein is probably moving to the 426 and 620 spots. But I think we're getting 2 Bein channels.

Wouldn't it make sense to put set it up like this:

FSC: 619
FS+: 620
BEIN1: 621
BEIN2: 622
GOL: 623
and move those FCS channels together... I am just picky, I guess... I would want all the soccer-only channels together. Then, of course, why are the ESPN's and MLB, NFL, etc separate from the rest of the sports channels? And CNN from news.

It looks like Bein on channel 426 will only be in SD and the 620 channel will be in HD. That really sucks because GolTV is offered in HD for the Latino packages. :(

RandallA said:
It looks like Bein on channel 426 will only be in SD and the 620 channel will be in HD. That really sucks because GolTV is offered in HD for the Latino packages. :(

don't worry man. the hd version of bein have sap audio

But the HD version (620) is only available to the Sports Pack, right? I'll watch the content for a few days and may subscribe to the Sports Pack.

beIN will be on channel 620 (and HD on 620-1) the press release this morning did not say where biIN Sport En Espanol will be located.

Looks like GolTV is still in HD. I thought that I read in the thread announcing the 5 new HD channels that beIN Sport would be taking GolTV's HD slot, so then GolTV would then be offered only in SD from now on. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts