Golf Channel/Versus HD

I can only assume the Fedex Cup and Amateur golf stuff will all be shown in HD of course not simulcast I would guess. Then VS shows like TapOut and the other cage fighting will probably be HD like it is on HDnet. Nice that they added it but most PGA golf tournaments I get in HD from locals anyway, but OTOH who doesn;t like cage fighting in HD??

What determines whether they show Golf Channel or Versus content at a given time?

Of course this is just a wild as guess but I can only assume it will be Vs programming until there is a golf tournament being broadcast or shot with HD cameras they can televise.

Last edited:
Hopefully, all of the College Football and College Basketball games that Versus have will be broadcast simulcast in HD.

Looking at the guide last night on several days, it appears that they alternate networks at midnight eastern time.

Has anyone watched this yet?? I'm dying to know if they have any HD coverage of the TDFrance. I've had years of crummy viewing and picture breakup..I can't imagine the peloton flying by with all their colors in glorious HD..crossing the French countryside..broken castles from 800 years ago and fields of sunflowers...PERFECT HD material.

Has anyone watched this yet?? I'm dying to know if they have any HD coverage of the TDFrance. I've had years of crummy viewing and picture breakup..I can't imagine the peloton flying by with all their colors in glorious HD..crossing the French countryside..broken castles from 800 years ago and fields of sunflowers...PERFECT HD material.

No TDF in HD, even tho VS had advertised it being in HD this year then tried to yank the press release but it was to late, maybe next year.

During hockey playoffs last year, some game nights there was golf on. VS used MOJO to distribute the HD feed of the hockey games on those nights. IIRC, I believe it was Thursday & Friday nights were golf, and MOJO was used for the HD feed of the hockey games those nights.. This of course screwed over Sat customers who can't get MOJO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts