Good installation experience!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

drummerguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I had my Superdish swapped out for a Dish 1000+ yesterday. Actually, the installer said he didn't have to replace the whole thing, just the LNBs, and run an additional line to the switch. That surprised me a little, but hey, it works! It's pulling in the four sats it's supposed to! I'm now getting my RSNs in HD!

The installer offered to take down my single dish pointing at 61.5, but I asked him to leave it there, in case I had problems down the road and needed it for some reason. It's no longer hooked up, though. He also grounded everything just to be safe; I guess the previous installer figured that since the dish is on a pole in the ground, that was good enough grounding. The installer also took care in replacing some of the connections as well as making sure all the connections had weather boots.

All in all, a good install. I wonder if I could request the same installer later on, if I need something else done. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)