Status
Not open for further replies.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Went with the family to see Disney's National Treasure 2 tonight. Before the film began they ran a old-fashion style Disney cartoon. Goofy's "How to Setup a Home Theater."

This was great. My wife was practically doubled over in laughter; all at my expense. The miles of cables as he tries to put the home theater together; the 25 remote contols; cutting a hole in the wall to have access to the system; the tons of components.

It was pretty funny. Even if she was laughing at me, I enjoyed it. ;) :D

(National Treasure 2 was ok too... :) )

I thought it was pretty good too. My wife was laughing and pointing a finger at me the whole time.

I thought it was awesome to have an old-school style cartoon run in front of a movie. Pixar's been doing shorts in front of their movies from the start, but I think this is the first time I've seen a cartoon run in front of a movie outside of those.

Same here. My wife really lost it when they brought the most important piece, THE SUBWOOFER. Each of my tower speakers have two twelves, and I also have a ten inch powered sub. Luv my subs.:D

Yeah, the subwoofer part did get my wife howling too :D

Funny how all the spouses were pointing their fingers at their "satelliteguys" ;) (Even if they were laughing AT us, it was funny!)

Same here. My wife AND my kids were about to burst a vessel laughing so hard ....at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.