Google Chrome Browser

Yeah IE 8 I think is still better and seems to be faster than 7 plus some cool new features as well..

My Brother said not to use Chrome as in the fine print it says everything you create on chrome is property of google networks...here is the link where he got it from.

Google Chrome: Google Chrome EULA Claims Ownership of Everything You Create on Chrome, From Blog Posts to Emails

It goes on to say that Google claims Update: It was a copy & paste mistake, apparently, and the offending language is being removed as we speak. Thanks, Googe!

http://gizmodo.com/5045050/google-updating-chrome-eula-to-be-less-creepy

SECURITY FLAWS: http://www.pcworld.com/businesscent...y_security_issues_tarnish_googles_chrome.html

hope this is what you needed

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
On my home pc I have an older Dell 1.3ghz w/plenty of ram (2megs) IE 7& 8 are slow and Firefox, even ver 3.0 is slow, google chrome is the fastest of all of them. If you think google is spying on you what do you think Bill and company are doing, their all about the same in that aspect I think, IMHO. I am really thinking of buying a mini mac and moving out of the windows world for these types or reasons.

If you think google is spying on you what do you think Bill and company are doing, their all about the same in that aspect I think, IMHO. I am really thinking of buying a mini mac and moving out of the windows world for these types or reasons.

Hey,

I agree with you.

And, I don't think that anyone has ever faced any problem because just google is spying on us.

It is F A S T. Have been playing with chrome for a while. My fear was that it would become advertising based which Google is. I can not stand those blinking adds. I don't care if they monitor where I go but those dang blinking adds. Just played around with the weather radar. I also get some add about screen savers. "Make My Screen Come Alive". If this continues I will not keep it. I don't care how much faster it is. As far as weather radar I get it from the NWS without annoying blinking/flashing adds.

Last edited:
I've never had any ads with Chrome that I don't have with any other browser, but we're probably visiting different sites.

I've never had any ads with Chrome that I don't have with any other browser, but we're probably visiting different sites.
I have a shortcut on my desktop for the NWS that goes directly to my state. No ads. Far as my browser I use Googles floating deskbar to enter any search. Again no ads. That floating deskbar is the best thing since sliced bread in my opinion.;)

The one thing that bothers me about Chrome is the screen that appears when you hit the back button on various pages and it says 'Confirm Form Resubmission'. A lot of people are complaining about that one.

For instance, there is an online auction website that if you are browsing a listing of items and then click on a specific item to get details, you cannot go back to the overall listing because of the message. You must start all over again. I've been falling back to Firefox just for that website, but there are other instances where this message pops up and it will cause you to loose your place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts