Google OS - What do you think?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Except MS used a dominant position to get people to use sub products. Google has a lot of smaller products, and is tying them together in an OS. It's very different IMO.

Also Intel said today they've been working with Google for some time on elements of the project.

Except MS used a dominant position to get people to use sub products. Google has a lot of smaller products, and is tying them together in an OS. It's very different IMO.

Also Intel said today they've been working with Google for some time on elements of the project.

They used a dominant position, because there was nothing comparable. People weren't forced to buy anything. Everyone could have went Mac... For some reason they all chose to buy the other OS.
MS had a lot of smaller products, they bundled them all together, called it windows, and the world came to and end.

Exactly the same as Google, taking an OS, and packaging Chrome browser in there, and all thier "smaller products"....

Does it bother me? No... I'll try it out. I'll use whatever browser I like, with whatever OS I chose.
Well... I guess we'll see if I can run IE on GOS... If not, then it might bother me.

Ohh and P.S.

Intel worked with MS for sometime on elements of thier project too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts