Got elliptical dish, triple LNB holder and some zip tie - 119,110,91 & 82 ??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

huggybear

Original poster
Nov 23, 2005
Hi all - I am about to go up on my apt's roof to install an elliptical dish... I already have the dish with an empty triple LNB holder and am about to order 4 LNBs... I have seen pictures of people zip tieing LNBs to the side of other LNBs so I was wondering if I could do the following:

The triple LNB holder has markings for 119,110 and 101... I would like to shift everything down so I have an LNB in the 119 slot for 110, I leave the 110 slot empty and then put an LNB in the 101 spot for 91.

I assume I should have no problems just receiving 110 and 91 like this... I am wondering if I could zip tie another LNB to the side of the 110 LNB to pick up 119, and one to the side of the 91 LNB to pick up 82 ??

I have a feeling it is unlikely I could get both 119 and 82 as well on the same dish... if this is true which should I focus on - 119 or 82?

Thanks in advance!!

huggybear

BTW, can someone please verify if the RCA DLNB2BOX Dual LNBs are the right ones to fit the DirectTV empty triple LNB holder (and use with the Dish/Bell 6000 receiver)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts