Got Genie/Whole Home DVR for 100 bucks, how did I do

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JUCJ85

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 13, 2010
NY
I was in contract and thought of calling to see when I was due to be out of contract, and got what I think is a good deal. 100.00 for the Genie and Whole Home DVR, and $30.00 off my monthly bill for 12 months. Any tips on the Genie? Been eyeing it for a while now.

I think you got a good deal. The $100 you paid for it you get back 3 times over since they are giving you credits

I've had mine for over a year now and when it first came out it was very buggy. Now it works pretty good. I love the recording 5 things anytime I want

What other receivers will you have with it (since you said you are getting whole home DVR)

I've had mine for over a year now and when it first came out it was very buggy. Now it works pretty good. I love the recording 5 things anytime I want

What other receivers will you have with it (since you said you are getting whole home DVR)

We have an HR 24, HR 21, and 2 H 23s

Love this HD DVR. Nice and smooth. Clean Looking, sleek. Just overall a great DVR.

I'm going to upgrade when I get out of my current contract in July. Hopefully, I can get the Genie and WHDVR thing too. My wife likes to record so many shows and getting something that will let her record all the ones she wants and let me do the same is a big plus.I can move one DVR into my bedroom and keep the new one in the Living Room, win for everybody!

We have an HR 24, HR 21, and 2 H 23s

With 11 tuners they'll need to add SWM 16 which is included on your installation, Did the CSR know about your setup/boxes you have?

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

They should. I know when I upgraded to the HR34 the installer came and thought he needed a SWM16 as I already had 2 R22's and a H23....but I was replacing all of that with the HR34/Genie so it worked out easier

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts