Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Well, broke down and got a new receiver to compliment the others :)

KUSat 2600 is the model #. I purchased some other stuff from KUSat and saw they were selling a FTA receiver that controlled a motor AND had AC-3 output (optical). So I figured" what the heck...If it works out I probably will sell one of the others...The screen shots I saw basically made it look like a Microyal.

Got it last night and ran to the Rat Shack to get an optical cable...Sooooo lucked out. They had 3' cable for 29.99 (INSANE!!) but they had an older model on clearance for 6.97 :)

Had a 12' video and optical cable for same price :D:D:D

I have yet to hook it up (by the time I got home and stuff it was time for wrestling). I will be hooking it up and will have a review soon. We'll see how it works out :)

Here is a couple pictures

Last edited:
hope you enjoy the new reciever.

i remember when you could actually get good quality wires/cables from radio shack for a good price. not anymore.

exactly
I use to get 3' stereo gold cables for 7.99.....now the damn things are 11.99 (!!)

I love going to the lake because there are 3 franchise stores within 35 miles of there. They got some good stuff there :)

I have heard them called "Radio Sh-ft" also. The last time I went there was because I was gaven a $25 gift card for X-Mass from there. You can't take them back! I looked into it. I thought about E-baying it but that would take too much time. It was a PAINFULL experence because I am a cheap Ba----rd.

Glad to read you find some good price when you went Iceberg.

Iceberg said:
exactly
I use to get 3' stereo gold cables for 7.99.....now the damn things are 11.99 (!!)

I love going to the lake because there are 3 franchise stores within 35 miles of there. They got some good stuff there :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts