Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Well 2 to be exact....

see pics...some of you have this same receiver (or the similar model) and I guess these receivers work real well ;)

Attachments

• PICT0067.JPG
    PICT0067.JPG
    834.6 KB · Views: 343
  • PICT0068.JPG
    PICT0068.JPG
    805 KB · Views: 316
  • PICT0065.JPG
    PICT0065.JPG
    793 KB · Views: 417
  • PICT0066.JPG
    PICT0066.JPG
    819.8 KB · Views: 323
now I just have to figure out how to program it. I found the manual by searching the site but maybe another day I'll try and program them :)

Well 2 to be exact....

see pics...some of you have this same receiver (or the similar model) and I guess these receivers work real well ;)

For some reason, I can't see anything. In the block, it says "Attached thumbnails", but there not any showing, lol. Maybe my firefox has some kind of mental block.

Now ya just need the dish-farm to go with it. - ;)

Do they need remotes to access all functions (or do they even have remote control)?

Very good pick up! I have one of those too, Have not used it much lately but used it a lot back in the day! You will love em!

I have the same receiver. Once you get used to it, it's not too difficult to tune. You'll be turning and pushing that knob on the right quite a bit.:)

That's a great receiver, Iceberg! The thing is built like a bank vault. Congratulations! You'll love it. There are different versions with different connecting options. Do you have ASI out? This, coupled with an external HD decoder, would give you HD. It probably also has SDI...

Good going!
Let me know if you find anything interesting ITC.

Since 'Blackbelt' went dark, and some other movie channels disappeared, I haven't turned mine on.

Also, since they only can store one channel (per input) at a time, changing sats can suck. I tried doing a 4 way spitter into my 4 inputs, but there was too much signal loss. Does anyone have a good splitter to recommend?

I also tried finding some remote software so I could save settings on my computer..But no luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)