Got my bill

I received a bill also, though SA had indicated they would pay for the four channels. It may be because I refuse to accept that SA's most current Terms and Conditions replace my lifetime contract. It is good that SA doesn't sell annuities since it fails to understand the meaning of lifelong and lifetime.

how can they do this?

it seems they are agreeing to wave the fee for some lifetime subscribers but not others! their answer to me, through BBB is to read the "current terms of service". I replied that those do not apply to lifetime subs as we prepaid and they have yet to respond

I got my bill too... and paid it. I think it came to $53 with tax. No big deal. I hope the extra cash pulls them through. Now I am considering subscribing to DISH Family within a few months but I think I would still send the money to Sky Angel to help them out.

Paid my bill

I received my bill in mid April, and paid it on-line April, 26 for $52.87. I will continue my free will support as well.:)

Jeff

Now I am considering subscribing to DISH Family within a few months but I think I would still send the money to Sky Angel to help them out.
I am currently getting SA and DISH Family. I have elected to *not* pay for the 4 channels but have not lost them yet. With this configuration I am doubled up on FOX News and the Hallmark channels, but not H&G TV. If/when I lose the SA secular channels I will no longer receive that channel.

making it difficult for those who can't afford to pay

Its one thing to send a 'free will offering" and I am sure many would have if SA had asked, rather than demanded the $4.99 a month. What some don't seem to realize or care about is there are those who for various reasons can NOT afford to send them an additional payment each month, or even each year. That was the whole reason many subscribed to SA. If they don't pay then they will have less than 30 channels. there are those who don't have DISH, cable, or any TV besides SA

We should NOT have to pay for these channels to begin with. those who jumped on the bandwagon to be first in line to pay have just made it more difficult for the rest to keep their service. furthermore if SA does wave the fee for those who as will you REALLY want to continue paying each month? Those who prepaid for a year I hope I am not here this time next year to say "I told you so" when they raise the rates.

People shouldn't have to beg, plead ,explain that they are on fixed income, disability etc or threaten legal action. They should get what they paid for , because they did pay for it and we have already seen the documents to prove it!

For all those who feel that SA has the right to do this I challenge you to send in an extra years Payment of $53 to SA and ask them to apply it to someone who can NOT afford it! After all its such a small amount of $ to some of you

Maybe Fox News will alert some believers that they perhaps unwittingly have been casting their vote against the unborn, the family and Christian principles in general.

HGTV and Hallmark answered me and said there was "nothing" they could do. fox news hasn't even answered my emails regarding this SA lifetime problem.

HGTV and Hallmark answered me and said there was "nothing" they could do. fox news hasn't even answered my emails regarding this SA lifetime problem.

The channels have their hands tied in this matter so e-mailing thew ain't gonna do a hill of crap. They charge SA X amount of money to broadcast their channel. SA in turn can charge whatever they want for those channels.

Thats how this works :) SA can charge 0, $4.99 or $400 a month if they want. You as a consumer have an option...pay it or don't. Its that simple :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts