Got My New Dish Today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hakkamike

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 15, 2006
Well I went and did it, got my new GEOSATpro 1.2M Satellite Dish, I do not know if anyone else has one of these? It seems very well made and the powder coating finish is nice also. Maybe I can get this bad boy set up this weekend and give you guys a report on it :D This is a pict of my wife with it:)

Attachments

• IMG_1465.JPG
    IMG_1465.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_1466.JPG
    IMG_1466.JPG
    419.8 KB · Views: 221
Hakkamike said:
Well I went and did it, got my new GEOSATpro 1.2M Satellite Dish, I do not know if anyone else has one of these? It seems very well made and the powder coating finish is nice also. Maybe I can get this bad boy set up this weekend and give you guys a report on it :D This is a pict of my wife with it:)

Is she USAL's compatible? If not you're either going to have to get a motor or another wife. :D

Hakkamike
Were you using a 80cm dish before,, and are you going to mount it to a motor. I too have been thinking about moving to a 1.2m and not sure how much advantage there would be over my 1m I'm using now.
Good luck and look forward to your report.

Dave

Hakkamike said:

Now if only I could my wife to be involved in FTA like that.

I would like to get the geosat 1.2 meter as well. I can't wait to hear how it goes.
Bob

You guys are toooo much:D Let me see if i can answer a few questions on this one post, the dish had before or still do is the Fortec 100cm with the Invacom QPH301 LNBF and the Stab HH120 rotor. Anyway, after I saw that Satelliteav is now a Sponser I was checking out their stuff and really liked the 1.2 meter dish and called them up. They told me one dish would cost a arm and a leg to have it shipped to Fort Worth and it would have to be sent via truck. I asked if there were any dealers in the area and as luck would have it there is one and he had just placed a order for 25 I think. I Called the person up and went and got it :up A quick note: the only thing my wife cares about as far as FTA is watching her Chinese Channels on IA5 :p I got this system for her and she loves it...

iammike said:
Is she USAL's compatible? If not you're either going to have to get a motor or another wife. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)