Got My New Dish Today

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hakkamike

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 15, 2006
Well I went and did it, got my new GEOSATpro 1.2M Satellite Dish, I do not know if anyone else has one of these? It seems very well made and the powder coating finish is nice also. Maybe I can get this bad boy set up this weekend and give you guys a report on it :D This is a pict of my wife with it:)

Attachments

• IMG_1465.JPG
    IMG_1465.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_1466.JPG
    IMG_1466.JPG
    419.8 KB · Views: 219
Hakkamike said:
Well I went and did it, got my new GEOSATpro 1.2M Satellite Dish, I do not know if anyone else has one of these? It seems very well made and the powder coating finish is nice also. Maybe I can get this bad boy set up this weekend and give you guys a report on it :D This is a pict of my wife with it:)

Is she USAL's compatible? If not you're either going to have to get a motor or another wife. :D

Hakkamike
Were you using a 80cm dish before,, and are you going to mount it to a motor. I too have been thinking about moving to a 1.2m and not sure how much advantage there would be over my 1m I'm using now.
Good luck and look forward to your report.

Dave

Hakkamike said:

Now if only I could my wife to be involved in FTA like that.

I would like to get the geosat 1.2 meter as well. I can't wait to hear how it goes.
Bob

You guys are toooo much:D Let me see if i can answer a few questions on this one post, the dish had before or still do is the Fortec 100cm with the Invacom QPH301 LNBF and the Stab HH120 rotor. Anyway, after I saw that Satelliteav is now a Sponser I was checking out their stuff and really liked the 1.2 meter dish and called them up. They told me one dish would cost a arm and a leg to have it shipped to Fort Worth and it would have to be sent via truck. I asked if there were any dealers in the area and as luck would have it there is one and he had just placed a order for 25 I think. I Called the person up and went and got it :up A quick note: the only thing my wife cares about as far as FTA is watching her Chinese Channels on IA5 :p I got this system for her and she loves it...

iammike said:
Is she USAL's compatible? If not you're either going to have to get a motor or another wife. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)