Got update U303 on hopper 3

Netfix is added now....
COOL! Geez.... I only have U301 - that's quite a jump. Hopefully tomorrow will be Christmas for many :bday My Hopper is actually downloading something right now ..... I have a screen of "snow" a the moment - I hope this is it :) Yep - it is - U303. I was just getting ready to do a "factory reset" to see if it solved any of my problems. I guess I'll give it at least overnight now before any drastic measures. I need to see if I can find any changes/updates/fixes now. Enjoy :)
UPDATE: NETFLIX definitely is working. Also there is a "Sport Mosaic" - is that the "Sportsbar" App that everyone was waiting for? This specifically says "College Sports" though - I'm not sure if that can be changed or not. Looks like maybe my Joeys are being updated as well - yes, my WJ's are both showing U254 now. So everything is updated a/o 2/10/16 and NETFLIX is a day early!

Last edited:
Got it here too, looks like it downloaded at 1:15. Netflix works now, apps and vod seem smooth and flawless also. Seems the whole receiver is running very good.

Reactions: xfoneguy
Sorry...I thought perhaps he was looking for U303 and was disappointed to only see U253...perhaps not realizing they were two different animals checking at the WJ vs. the H3.

good morninjg you guys and gals well i too got the new update but the problem there is no ultra 4k line on the new netflix app i have ultra 4k hd package on my netflix account i am wondering where it is thanks could someone from DIRT would check into this i sure appreciate it very much.also please add the netlflix app with the rest of the apps also.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts