Got update U303 on hopper 3

good morninjg you guys and gals well i too got the new update but the problem there is no ultra 4k line on the new netflix app i have ultra 4k hd package on my netflix account i am wondering where it is thanks could someone from DIRT would check into this i sure appreciate it very much.also please add the netlflix app with the rest of the apps also.
DIRT can't help you with Netflix. Content is provided by Netflix there for you have to contact Netflix.

Reactions: xfoneguy
hi guys i am talking to netflix if you guys want to know about ultra 4k hd titles do a search type 4k in the search area and the 4k titles should come up thanks

Reactions: xfoneguy
hi guys i am talking to netflix if you guys want to know about ultra 4k hd titles do a search type 4k in the search area and the 4k titles should come up thanks
I did that and the titles appear, but they do not say that they are available in ultra 4k like my TV netflix app does, just that they are available in hd and 5.1

try clicking on the movie i asked them about a ultra 4k hd row like on my vizio ultra 4k hd tv the netflix csr said she will let the developers know about it

U303 H3 @ 12:15 AM here , don't see any changes that effect me. Netflix is not for me w? DSL 2 meg . OTA still not saving to Favorites.

U303 H3 @ 12:15 AM here , don't see any changes that effect me. Netflix is not for me w? DSL 2 meg . OTA still not saving to Favorites.
Have you tried Netflix or VOD? Reason I ask, I can only get 4 meg DSL, and I can use Netflix and VOD. Netflix works pretty good streaming, for VOD, I have to let it buffer a little bit before I can watch it.

Reactions: flody1
Try going to your netflix account on another device and add a 4k movie to your watchlist, see if it shows up on Hopper Netflix

Have you tried Netflix or VOD? Reason I ask, I can only get 4 meg DSL, and I can use Netflix and VOD. Netflix works pretty good streaming, for VOD, I have to let it buffer a little bit before I can watch it.
Yes, I've used VOD uses all the bandwidth and stops internet use till it downloads. ( Frontier ) . Never messed with netflix , just listen to the problems others have here in town.If I want to download something would be best to do it overnight. Buffering, sd content, etc.

You must have been on a Wireless Joey when you checked, as U253 is a Wireless Joey s/w version. You need to be on the H3 to check which software it has.
Now it U254 with main hopper now on U303
Sad lee it still has broken audio for me as I still can not turn off DD5.1 over HDMI nor over Optical Audio output even when say it Pass-Through is off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)