Gotham

Having been gone for 2 weeks I just watched Scarecrow. Maybe my jet lag is still impacting my ability to focus, but it was one of my least favorite episodes of the series.

Man I hate having to wait that long for a show. It's hard enough waiting a week sometimes. I thought the most recent episode was excellent as always.

Have any of you seen any of the pissing and moaning done by some of the so called Batman fans online about this show? I don't know what they are watching but I think this has been one of the top shows on TV this year.

Have any of you seen any of the pissing and moaning done by some of the so called Batman fans online about this show? I don't know what they are watching but I think this has been one of the top shows on TV this year.

Any worse than the outcry by a few leading up to the re-imagining of BSG? Yea, I can imagine the same sort screaming about Gotham.

Who cares about a bunch of losers that live in their mothers basement? This show is fantastic, and they really are doing a great job with it so far. I can't wait to find out who they cast for Harley Quinn!

My issue with some shows have to do with reworking canon. I despise when they decide to change the "history" of a show, comic, whatever because 1) it spits in the face of the fans of that program, the program one is trying to revive, and 2) It's lazy writing. Gotham, AFAIK, isn't doing either of these.

I never followed the comics, but was Fish a character in the Batmans? This is still easily my absolute favorite show of the year.

S~

Since Fish (Jada Pinkett Smith) won't be returning for season 2, I suppose we'll see her killed off in grand fashion.
We were talking at work about Jada leaving after Season One and that there is no Fish character in the Batman canon. So, she gets killed off in the Season Finale...

Or...

Fish talks the "Good" Doctor into The Works package and is transformed into a recognizable Batman villain, played by a different actress (or actor, I'm sure the Island can handle the procedure)

Reactions: Dah-Henny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts