Gotham

The original, 1961 Bat Girl, was named Betty Kane (Bob's daughter's name).

I remember that when I was a kid I always wanted some comic to have a character named Geronimo, i even wrote DC a letter suggesting it but it never happened. If it has I would have been the biggest celebrity in the 4th grade.

Reactions: Dah-Henny
Season 1 comes to Blu-ray on September 8th. I usually don't buy TV series, but I just might for this one.

S~

Season 1 comes to Blu-ray on September 8th. I usually don't buy TV series, but I just might for this one.

S~

I no longer buy BD, but bought this season on iTunes. I did that early on too. I knew this was good stuff.

When I don't buy physical media, I don't get yelled at. ;) :D

Reactions: Ronnie-
It was definitely excellent tv. Every time I watched I was like, wow, this just gets better and better.
On the flip side, it is a show that I would go a couple of weeks without catching up and unless I made myself, I might not have missed it.

I am not sure how it was one of the best shows on tv to me this season, and at the same time one of the more forgettable.

Oh well, on to next season!

I can't believe that I was going to bail on this show. I caught up on the last four episodes from the 1st season that I didn't watch,& then watched last night. I believe that Gotham was the best show of the night last night.

Reactions: Zookster
I was totally shocked that Goody two shoes Gordon would embrace his dark side, after he took young Bruce Wayne's advice over the greater good being used to justify an illegal or immoral act. This season is totally much darker than last, but I wondered what happened to FISH? Did I miss her getting wacked last season or is she just waiting to return later?

This season is totally much darker than last, but I wondered what happened to FISH? Did I miss her getting wacked last season or is she just waiting to return later?

Rewatch the last five minutes of the last season. I wouldn't be surprised if she returns eventually but she is supposed to be gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)