Gotham

The only way we will ever see Batman is if they age the character and move forward in time about 10 or 15 years. I still can't quite figure out if they are living in our time or maybe 10 or 15 years ago. Gotham looks like it could exist in the past ,except for the cell phones they all seem to have.

I remember reading that we would only see Batman in the last frame of the last episode of the last season, that's it. Kind of like Smallville. We saw Superman for what under 5 minutes of the last episode.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I remember reading that we would only see Batman in the last frame of the last episode of the last season, that's it. Kind of like Smallville. We saw Superman for what under 5 minutes of the last episode.
And I don't remember that he was ever in his costume the entire show. I Liked Smallville but I would of loved to see him in his outfit and see him flying at the end of the show.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Don't know why for certain, but this season, I get easily distracted and usually just leave it on in the background. Not grabbing me in anymore.

Nice twist at the end with the burned up Bridget being carted on a gurney into some kind of experimental underground medical facility. Since the police would've been the ones with access to her "body" after she went down in flames, this organization's affiliation (and how they got a hold of her) is very unclear.

It intrigues me how they are weaving so many different, equally compelling stories. Yes, it makes it harder to follow then when there is just one bad guy, but this episode had everything: Bruce and the new jerk bad guy, Nygma and Kristin (wow -- didn't quite see that happening like it did so quickly); Gordon and the web he is trapped in, after making deals with Penguin and his new captain; the fire girl, the Penguin storyline; and never-mind the hidden Wayne Enterprises experimental lab.

No wonder the caped crusader can never clean up Gotham, the place is a mess! :)

I like that Gordon is already on to Theo and what he's up to and that didn't get dragged out. Things are moving and developing quickly. However, Tabitha should stick to whips since she couldn't hit the side of a barn (or a slow waddling penguin) from a few feet away. That scene qualified as A-Team caliber of shooting action.

Just binge watched the season so far yesterday and today. This has been another intense season. Love it

Enjoyed it last night and very good season this years so far and Fall Finale coming up!! imo :)

Great episode this week. Loved Bruce and Selina's doublecross of Silver and the Alfred/Tabby fight. Galavan getting off was a disappointment but no surprise. I thought Penguin would keep Miss Kringle's glasses to blackmail Riddler at some point.

This and SHIELD are my two favorite superhero-themed shows right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)