Gotham

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They have cell phones but not smartphones... It is an interesting mix of old and new on the show, like 1950s but with 1990s technology...

I have noticed that many of the cars are Oldsmobiles. Admittedly there are many still on the road but they went out of production in 2004.

Reactions: TNGTony
Between the style and the stories, Gotham has to be my favorite show on TV. I love the way Selina and Bruce's characters are growing together. You can see the dark side in Bruce now that wasn't there. I also especially liked Selina's warning about Bruce's changes. I can also see now how, in some incarnations of Batman comics, there is this "thing" between cat woman and batman.

Reactions: teachsac
Man. Don't want it to end in February :(

Don't want it to END in February? I'm confused. We are up to the fall finale. There are 22 episodes.

I am two episodes behind, but this has been good stuff. Very good stuff. Just as good as season 1, definitely darker, but good.

There's still a lot more they can do with it . They can introduce new characters. The actress they have playing Selina Kile is the perfect fit . It's a great show .

Don't want it to END in February? I'm confused. We are up to the fall finale. There are 22 episodes.

I am two episodes behind, but this has been good stuff. Very good stuff. Just as good as season 1, definitely darker, but good.

Interesting that IMDB has them running strait through the holidays and having all 22 done in February...

But, it does not appear to be accurate, Fox schedule http://www.fox.com/schedule
does not show a new episode for Dec 7th like IMDB does...

Reactions: rockymtnhigh
Caught up and ready for the last episode of the first half of the season. Man, Bruce is going to either need to man up, or Selena will be to the rescue again. I can't wait to see Gallvan get his due.

Reactions: whitewolf8214

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)