Gotham

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Some pretty interesting things going on. Hugo Strange's experiments with Penguin and of course Galavan.

I wonder where they are going with Penguin. Obviously PeeWee Herman ,who is now playing like he is Oswald's dad ,is up to no good and neither is his extended family. Looks like Penguin is being set up to take a fall ,just like Jim Gordon is being set up for the younger cop's murder by the Riddler.

I wonder where they are going with Penguin. Obviously PeeWee Herman ,who is now playing like he is Oswald's dad ,is up to no good and neither is his extended family. Looks like Penguin is being set up to take a fall ,just like Jim Gordon is being set up for the younger cop's murder by the Riddler.
Oh crap, now I guess I have to watch the rest of last Monday's episode to catch up on this. I'm 3 weeks behind watching CBS' Scorpion because the episode about the cars 3 weeks ago is just too stupid to watch. I struggled getting past the Price Is Right segment with Sylvester(AND that was before the opening credits came up), then I struggled with Toby making a bet with the guy they are investigating, & now I'm struggling with Walter delaying the race they are supposed to have to distract the bad guys while Happy is doing whatever. I think that I'm into about 10 minutes of that episode alone & my mind refuses to go any farther. On the Gotham episode, I'm stalled on Selena & Bruce getting ready to rip off the criminals that they drugged.

Oh crap, now I guess I have to watch the rest of last Monday's episode to catch up on this. I'm 3 weeks behind watching CBS' Scorpion because the episode about the cars 3 weeks ago is just too stupid to watch. I struggled getting past the Price Is Right segment with Sylvester(AND that was before the opening credits came up), then I struggled with Toby making a bet with the guy they are investigating, & now I'm struggling with Walter delaying the race they are supposed to have to distract the bad guys while Happy is doing whatever. I think that I'm into about 10 minutes of that episode alone & my mind refuses to go any farther. On the Gotham episode, I'm stalled on Selena & Bruce getting ready to rip off the criminals that they drugged.
I can barely watch Scorpion any more. The disbelief you have to suspend in order to get through an episode each week has taken it's toll on me. Watch Gotham instead. At least you know it is a comic book world from the start and anything that happens on that show isn't much of a stretch in comparison.

side note: They have renewed Scorpion for season 3.:eeek

I can barely watch Scorpion any more. The disbelief you have to suspend in order to get through an episode each week has taken it's toll on me. Watch Gotham instead. At least you know it is a comic book world from the start and anything that happens on that show isn't much of a stretch in comparison.

side note: They have renewed Scorpion for season 3.:eeek
I never made it past the pilot.

Reactions: Foxbat
I keep having to make myself watch this show. Rather go back and watch Daredevil or Jessica Jones again. Better shows.

I keep having to make myself watch this show. Rather go back and watch Daredevil or Jessica Jones again. Better shows.
See ,I felt that way about both of those shows on Netflix. I really had to force myself to watch both shows. I got through like 4 episodes of Daredevil and 3 of Jessica Jones before I gave up on both. I didn't really like either of the characters or the people that portrayed them. Sets , stories were too dark and it seemed all they did was show them fight and lots of sex on Jessica Jones.

"Gothom" ,I liked from the start, due to my history reading Batman comics as a kid and of course the numerous movie versions. I liked the guy who plays Gordon as an actor too. His name is Ben McKenzie. Also like his girlfriend played by Morena Baccarin who also played in the reboot of the "V" tv series a few years back as Anna the lizard queen. The villains are getting their start on the show and we see their origins, which I find interesting. The only character I didn't care for was FISH played by Jada Pinkette Smith. But I don't like her as a actress ,much less as a character on this show.

I generally don't read that fan type of stuff,usually the more I know about an actor,the less I like them.But appears she'll be back,the how,unknown.
I am not a fan of Jada Pinkett going way back. My wife let me know that she was returning. :)

If anyone is still watching, the show seems to be caught in a quagmire of sameness. Deleted timer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)